Google

Saturday, July 31, 2004

The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Contributor: Licorice Speaks

The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Contributor: Licorice Speaks

I guess I'm just missing something.
I saw my whole life pass before my eyes. My life has not been all that interesting, so it wasn't exactly like watching "The Godfather I and II." I mean, I'm a hamster. I could see a bright light, but I seemed to be on a wheel that rotated as I ran, so I never got any closer. But I was aware of a shining, all-loving divine rodent presence telling me: "It's not time yet. You have more to do on earth."

pretty edgy. this is the sort of insight that i've really been missing in the american press. why does the new york times even bother with an op-ed page if this is the best that they can come up with?